For our client, global management consulting firm, providing the full spectrum of consulting services, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator.
Your new role:
- Apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools
- Support the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish including, screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, scheduling interviews, and compiling feedback from interviews
- Administer recruiting events by entering application to a system, preparing event material (candidate lists, required documents, folders, name tags, etc.)
- Perform a range of additional administrative tasks, providing assistance to the recruiting team where needed
- Very good verbal and written English (C1 - CEFR*or equivalent preferred), additional proficiency in any other major European language desirable
- Knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues will be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid problem-solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
What you need to do now
- interesting salary and benefit package
- possibility to develop and being promoted
- job in an international environment
- contact with languages
- private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- free pass to gym, pool, leisure activity classes etc.
- lunch card
- corporate events 2 x year
- access to global trainings
- year bonus
- relocation package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.